ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 36 Audiologist Posts
Latest ALIMCO Recruitment details will be available here. Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO), Kanpur has released a recruitment notification for 36 Audiologist Posts at H.Q. at Kanpur and its AAPC & RMC’s at New Delhi, Guwahati, Channalon, Jabalpur, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Mumbai & Hyderabad on a contract basis. Here, we will provide all the latest notifications about ALIMCO Recruitment 2018.
ALIMCO releases recruitments in various sectors as per the requirement. All the Interested and Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the post after referring Important details. Here, we will provide Important details such as Education Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply, etc.
ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 54 AO, MO, Auditor & Other Posts
- 1 ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 54 AO, MO, Auditor & Other Posts
- 1.1 ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 36 Audiologist Posts
- 1.2 How to Apply?
- 1.3 ALIMCO Recruitment 2017 – MO, AO, Auditor, and Assistant Posts
- 1.4 ALIMCO Recruitment 2017 Important Details
- 1.5 How to apply for ALIMCO Recruitment 2017?
Every year, a huge number of candidates apply for Competitive Exams in order to get Government Jobs. All the Candidates searching for ALIMCO Recruitment or ALIMCO Jobs should visit our site regularly. Here, we will provide notifications about current and upcoming ALIMCO Recruitment 2018.
ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 36 Audiologist Posts
Total No of Posts: 36
Name of the Posts: Audiologist
Education Qualification: Candidate should have obtained Bachelor in Audiology & Speech-language Pathology/ Master in Audiology & Speech-language Pathology with registration in Central Rehabilitation Center (CRR) of RCI and at least 01 Post Qualification Experience in conducting of audiology test and prescribing the required hearing aid to a person suffering from Hearing Impairment.
How to Apply?
– All the Eligible Candidates have to first fill the application form in the given format.
– Attach self-attested copies of certificates and documents.
– Keep all documents in envelope and mention name of the post at the top of the post.
– Lastly, send all the documents via courier or registered post to the address given below:
To Sr. Manager (P&A),
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO), G.T. Road, Kanpur-209217 on or before 22-01-2018.
Last Date for the Receipt of the Application: 22-01-2018
ALIMCO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 18 MO, AO, Auditor, and Assistant Posts: Latest ALIMCO Recruitment 2017 will be available here. Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO), A Mini-Ratna-Central PSU, Kanpur has released a recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, Internal Auditor, Accounts Officer, and Q.C. Assistant cum Technical Assistant vacancies on direct recruitment basis.
ALIMCO Recruitment 2017 – MO, AO, Auditor, and Assistant Posts
Every Government Jobs are released by ALIMCO. For the year 2017, ALIMCO has released government jobs in various different sectors for all the candidates. All the Important details such as Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Total No of Vacancies, etc. will be available on this page.
Read More: Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017
ALIMCO Recruitment 2017 Important Details
Read More: RBI Recruitment 2017
Total No of Vacancies: 18 Posts
Name of Posts:
1. Medical Officer: 01 Post
2. Internal Auditor: 01 Post
3. Accounts Officer: 03 Posts
4. Q.C. Assistant cum Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 11 Posts
5. Q.C. Assistant cum Technical Assistant (Electronic): 02 Posts
1. For Medical Officer Post, Candidates should possess MBBS from a recognized Medical Institution
2. For Internal Auditor and Accounts Officer Post, Candidates should have qualified in Charted Accountant/ Institute of Costs Accountants of India
3. For Q.C. Assistant cum Technical Assistant (Mechanical), Candidates should have completed 3-years of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute or University
4. For Q.C. Assistant cum Technical Assistant (Electronic), Candidates should have completed 3-years of Diploma in Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University
Read More: Gujarat Govt Jobs 2017
1. Medical Officer and Internal Auditor Post: Candidates age limit is 40 years.
2. For Accounts Officer Post: Candidates Age Limit is 34 years.
3. For Technical Assistant Posts: Candidates Age Limit is 32 years.
Age Relaxation is available for all the Candidates according to the rules of Government of India.
Selection Process: All the Candidates will be selected based on the Written/ Skill Test followed by Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs 500 if they want to apply for Medical Officer, Internal Auditor or Account Officer Posts. For Technical Assistant Posts, Candidates have to pay Rs 250. There is no Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD and departmental candidates.
How to apply for ALIMCO Recruitment 2017?
Follow the steps given below:
1. All the Eligible Candidates need to download the Application form.
2. Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
3. Attach all the copies of Certificates, DD, and other documents. Also, affix passport size photo in the given space.
4. Verify all the details and then send the application via a post on the below address.
Sr. Manager (Personnel & Administration),
G. T. Road,
Kanpur – 209217
Read More: GSERB Recruitment 2017
In order to know more about ALIMCO Recruitment Notification, download the recruitment notification given below.
We have provided all the essential details about ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 for 54 AO, MO, Auditor & Other Posts. If you found this information helpful, then feel free to share it with your friends and followers.
Read More: IBPS Careers 2017