Central Board of Secondary Examination has been started from 5th March 2018 and it will be finished on 13th April 2018. Here, we will provide CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Board Exam 2018: Paper Analysis and Review.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Board Exam 2018: Paper Analysis and Review
Recently, Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE) has conducted Class 12th Chemistry Exam on 13th March 2018. Here, the Exam was started on 10:30 AM and it was ended at 01:30 PM. The Paper has a duration of 3 hours. It consists of total 70 marks. Here, students are provided extra 15 minutes in order to review the whole question paper.
Feedback from students about the Question Paper
– CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Exam Paper was medium
– Paper was more difficult as compared to last year
– All the question in the paper were asked from syllabus only
– None of the Questions were repeated from the previous year’s papers
– Questions asked in the Inorganic part were more difficult
– Average marks expected by students: 55 marks
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Exam Paper Format
– The Question paper contains total 26 Questions.
– Question number 1 to 5 were very short answer questions along with each carrying only 1 mark.
– Question number 6 to 10 were short answer questions along with each carrying 2 marks.
Question number 11 to 22 were also short answer questions along with each carrying 3 marks.
– Question number 23 was a value based question which carries 4 marks.
– Question number 24 to 26 being long answer type questions along with each carrying 5 marks.
There was no overall choice given in the paper. But the internal choice was given in one question of 2 marks, one question of 3 marks, and lastly all the three questions of 5 marks.
In General, CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Exam Paper was a little bit tricky and somewhat time-consuming. Various questions asked in the Exam require high order Thinking skills. Here, numerical problems were also much time consuming as require a combination of formulae to be solved.
Thus, here we have provided CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Board Exam 2018: Paper Analysis and Review.