CISF Constable Recruitment 2018: All latest recruitment notification about CISF Recruitment 2018 is available here. Recently, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notification for the recruitment of Constable/ Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator Posts in CISF – 447 Posts.
If you are searching for latest jobs update then your wait is over. Because here all latest notification for the different posts is given. All the Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the given posts declared by CISF Recruitment 2018 after referring important details. Here we will provide important details like Total No of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply etc.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 447 Constable/ Driver Posts
- 1 CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 447 Constable/ Driver Posts
- 2 CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 497 Posts at cisfrectt.in
Every year, a huge number of candidates apply for Competitive Exams in order to get Government Jobs. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are 12th Pass. All the Candidates searching for CISF Recruitment or CISF Jobs or CISF Constable Recruitment should visit our site regularly. Here, we will provide notifications about current and upcoming CISF Recruitment 2018.
Total No of Posts: 447
Name of the posts:
1. Constable/Driver: 344 Posts
2. Constable/ Driver-cum-pump-operator: 103 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21-27 years as on 19-03-2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. Candidates also should have Valid Driving Licence.
Selection Process: All the candidate will be selected on basis of PET/ PST, Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test, and Medical Examination.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to General/OBC should have to pay Rs.100/- application fees by SBI Challan or online payment through Net banking/credit /debit cards of any bank. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen should not have to pay any application fees.
How to apply?
Before applying candidates should have valid email ID, scanned copy of photograph and signature.
1. First of all, visit official website, www.cisf.gov.in.
2. Then, You have to go “Notice Board” and click on the desired advertisement link.
4. Then, You have to read official notification very carefully.
5. You have to apply online through cisfrectt.in
6. Fill all the correct details.
7. Verify all details and click on submit.
8. Make a payment.
8. Take a print out of application fees for further use.
Important dates and Official Notification
Starting date for online Application: 19-02-2018
Last date for online Application: 19-03-2018 till 05:00 PM
Last date for payment of application fees: 21-03-2018
In order to get more details as General Instructions click on the link given below.
We hope that you are now able to apply for the given posts CISF Constable Recruitment 2018. If you got this information useful, then please share it with your friends and followers.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2017: Latest CISF Recruitment details will be available here. Currently, Directorate General, Central Industry Security Force (CISF), Ministry of home affairs has released a recruitment notification for all the Male Indian Citizens in order to fulfill temporary posts of Constable/ Fire in the Central Industrial Security Force in the pay matrix Level-3. Latest CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 details for 497 posts will be available here.
Every year, CISF releases recruitment notifications for various different posts on regular basis. All the Eligible Candidates can apply for the post after referring important details. Here, we will provide you, all the important details such as Education Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to apply, etc.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 497 Posts at cisfrectt.in
Total No of Posts: 487
Name of Posts: Constable/ Fire
Vacancies of all the Candidates will be filled as per the requirement in particular State/ Union Territory
- Andhra Pradesh: 12 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh (Entire State): 04 Posts
- Assam (Entire State): 28 Posts
- Bihar: 24 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 06 Posts
- Delhi (Entire State): 04 Posts
- Gujarat (Entire State): 15 Posts
- Haryana (Entire State): 06 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh (Entire State): 02 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir (Entire State): 12 Posts
- Jharkhand: 08 Posts
- Karnataka (Entire State): 16 Posts
- Kerala (Entire State): 08 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 18 Posts
- Maharashtra: 26 Posts
- Manipur (Entire State): 03 Posts
- Meghalaya (Entire State): 03 Posts
- Mizoram (Entire State): 01 Post
- Nagaland (Entire State): 01 Post
- Odisha: 10 Posts
- Punjab (Entire State): 07 Posts
- Rajasthan (Entire State): 17 Posts
- Tamilnadu (Entire State): 17 Posts
- Telangana : 09 Posts
- Tripura (Entire State): 04 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 48 Posts
- Uttarakhand (Entire State): 02 Posts
- West Bengal: 21 Posts
All the Additional Vacancies will be filled from the Candidates of Naxal/ Militancy Affected
- Andhra Pradesh: 22 Posts
- Bihar: 45 Posts
- Chattisgarh: 10 Posts
- Jharkhand: 20 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 01 Posts
- Maharashtra: 03 Posts
- Odisha: 19 Posts
- Telangana: 19 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 05 Posts
- West Bengal: 11 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 12th Standard with Science Subject or its equivalent qualification. Various Educational Certificates which are not obtained from State Board/ Central Board conducted with Government of India notification mentioning that the qualification is linked to the 12th Class Pass with Science subject for Service under central Government.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 and 23 years. Candidate should not be born before 21-01-1995 and he should not be born after 11-01-2000. Age Relaxation for all the SC/ ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other special candidates will be available as per the Central Government rules.
Application Fee: Candidates who fall under the General and OBC Candidates have to submit Rs 100 application fee.
Selection Process: All the Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Standards Test / Physical Efficiency Test/
CISF Constable/ Fire Physical Standards Requirement
- Height: 170 CMs & Chest: Minimum 80 CMs with minimum expansion of 05 Cms.
- All the candidates who are belonging to Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Kashmir Valley and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K and North Eastern States have to provide a certificate as per Annexure-IV. Height: 165Cms & Chest: Minimum 78 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms.
- Tribal or Adivasis belonging to Mizos and Nagas have to provide a certificate as per Annexure – IV. Height: 162. Cms & Chest: Minimum 77 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms.
Disqualification: On the following conditions, candidate will be disqualified
1 A candidate who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having spouse living.
2. Candidate having a spouse living has entered into or contracted with another person; shall be eligible for appointment to the force.
All the candidates who have qualified the PST/ PET, Identity Check and Documentation will be then eligible to give OMR based Exam. Please note that Admit Card of all the candidates will be uploaded on the official website, along with details of location as well as the time of Exam.
Written Test Examination will be OMR based. Here, the Question paper will consist of General Awareness/ General knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and solve different issues and paper will be available in both languages English/ Hindi. The Question paper will be of 100 marks consisting of 100 MCQs.
How to apply for Constable/ Fire Posts?
Before applying for the post, you should have a scanned copy of your Photograph, Signature and all the other documents.
– All the Eligible Candidates have to submit the application in online mode to the Concerned CISF Zonal DisG as mentioned below against each States.
– The process to submit online application is incorporated in Annexure-1 and it is also available on the website.
– Candidates have to apply online on the official website which is, https://cisfrectt.in/ there is no process to apply offline.
Important Dates and Official Notification
Starting Date for Online Application: 11-12-2017
Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 11-01-2018
– Candidates who want to make payment using SBI Challan can make payment at the all the branches of SBI within working hours of the bank to 13-01-2018 on the condition that the challan should be generated by them before 05:00 PM on
We hope that you got complete details about CISF Constable Recruitment 2017. If you found this information helpful, then feel free to share this information with your friends and followers.