Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti Yojana: Last Date, Login & Online Form of scholarship: Education is very much important in each & everyone’s life. However, there are lots of people are India who is unable to get Education due to lack of money. In order to provide adequate education, Indian and State Government is creating awareness about Education for all these people. A person who has got appropriate knowledge, can his/her life in a better way. Various poor people are dropped out of the school after 10th Exam because Education gets Expensive. A College Education is one of the most important pillars of everyone’s life and everyone should pursue it. Latest Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti Yojana details will be available here.
Gujarat State is gaining process in various different sectors very rapidly. Here, along with advances in the Industrial and Agricultural area, Government is increasing Education in the state. The Government has also started Digital Gujarat Scholarships of various different kinds in order to help poor people. By this, more and more people would be able to get Education.
Until now, we have provided you basic details about Scholarship, now look at the datasheet or schedule of Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti yojana. Last date to apply for the Scholarship is 15th December 2017. All the candidates who haven’t yet applied for the scholarship should apply for the scholarship, submit the application, Upload your KYC document and pay the application fee.
Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti Yojana: Last Date, Login & Online Form of Scholarship
- 1 Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti Yojana: Last Date, Login & Online Form of Scholarship
- 1.1 Important points of Digital Gujarat Scholarship Online Form
- 1.2 How to apply for Digital Gujarat Scholarship Application? Or How to apply for Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti Yojana?
- 1.3 Important List of Documents to submit to the form for Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti Yojana / Scholarship Form
- 1.4 Various Schemes available under Digital Gujarat Scholarship Program
- 1.5 Digital Gujarat Scholarship Registration
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application by Students||15-12-2017|
|Last Date for the Submission of Duly Signed Hard Copies to|
Institutes by the applicants
|Last Dates for Scrutiny and Forwarding Online Application|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copies of Applications by Institutions||30-12-2017|
Important points of Digital Gujarat Scholarship Online Form
– One can avail the Scholarship by logging into the Digital Gujarat Portal
– The scholarship will be available for the post-matric level of the student.
– The scholarship will be available to all the students who study as well as live in India. Also, it is valid for students who belong to the state and study within India.
– A scholarship is available only in Gujarat.
– Digital Gujarat Applications can submit the application form now and until 15th December 2017.
How to apply for Digital Gujarat Scholarship Application? Or How to apply for Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti Yojana?
- First of all, you have to visit www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Then, you have to click on the Sign in/ Login button which is available on the top right corner of the website.
- Now, you will be able to see the Login page, Click on Registration button, available on the left-hand side of the page.
- Then, in the registration form, you have to enter your Aadhar Number, Password and Date of Birth.
- Now, you will receive OTP in your Email as well as mobile number. Enter OTP.
- After this, you have to enter various details such as address and much more as per the requirement.
- Here, you will be able to see your profile. Now, click on Request a Service Link and then select a filter by keeping in mind the Scholarship.
- You will be able to see a list of Scholarships. Select the particular category and then perform further activities as they ask.
- Thus, your application is submitted. Now, whenever you want to check Scholarship form again you have to login to Digital Gujarat Scholarship Website.
All the students who want to apply for the Scholarship, have to submit a list of documents as given below. The whole list of documents required to apply for the Scholarship.
Important List of Documents to submit to the form for Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti Yojana / Scholarship Form
- Aadhar Card as well as Caste Certificate in a self-attested manner.
- The first page of passbook as well as a blank cheque to be uploaded.
- Provide a bill of the current course which is being pursued by the student.
- Mark sheets are to be presented as well as they should be self-attested.
- In case a student has taken a break from studies, then they have to admit a Break Affidavit.
- If Student is living in a hostel, then he/she has to provide hostel certificate.
- Submit Income Certificate of the earning member of the family which is being obtained from a genuine authority. If he/she is working in Government Sector, then you have to submit Form No 16 compulsory.
- Student also has to submit a School Leaving Certificate.
- Also, you have to submit Bonafide Certificate in the Current year in School or College.
Various Schemes available under Digital Gujarat Scholarship Program
- BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls (SEBC)
- BCK -137 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls (NTNT)
- BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (SEBC)
- BCK-138 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (NTDNT)
- BCK-80 Instrumental Assistance For Medical, Engineering, Diploma students (SEBC)
- BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance For Medical, Engineering Students (SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekananda Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekananda Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (EBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekananda Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (Minority)
- BCK -139 Swami Vivekananda Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (NTDNT)
- BCK-98 Fellowship scheme for M.Phil. D. students (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (EBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- BCK-81C Scholarship for students studying Dr.Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
- BCK -325 Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self-Financed College (NTDNT)
- VKY-157 Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels
- VKY 164 Instrumental Assistance for First Year Students of Medical, Engineering, Diploma Courses
- VKY 158 Swami Vivekananda plan for diploma technical professional and industrial courses
- VKY 156 Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls Students having annual family income more than 2.50 Lacs
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
- (BCK-12) Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Students Only)
- (BCK-10) Food bill Assistance to SC Students
- (BCK-5) Post Matric Scholarship for SC girls student only (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac) (State Government Scheme)
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme). Only Schedule caste Students can apply whose parents/guardians income less than 2.50 lac
- (BCK-11) Fellowship scheme for M.Phil. D. For SC students
- (BCK-13) Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses
- BCK-81A Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme) (Free ship Card Student Only)
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Registration
Digital Gujarat Scholarships is available for all the citizens who are liable for the Scholarship. It is one of the amazing initiatives, the government has thought of breaking the Scholarships in different initiatives, by which people from a different background can also apply for it. If you have any of the Queries related to the Scholarship provided by Digital Gujarat, then you can contact the institution or even contact helpline of Digital Gujarat. All of your queries will be answered by the representative. In order to help people, the last date to submit the application form is being extended to 15th December 2017. All the interested candidates should apply for the Scholarship, as the date will end soon.
We hope that you got complete details about Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti Yojana and able to apply for Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2017. If you found this information helpful, then feel free to share it with your friends and followers.