ECIL Recruitment 2017: ECIL Recruitment 2017: Latest ECIL Recruitment notifications will be available here. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), A Government of India Enterprise has released a recruitment notification for 66 Graduate Trainee Posts. Here, we will provide details about ECIL Recruitment 2017 for 66 Graduate Trainee Posts.
ECIL releases recruitment notifications in various different fields for all the candidates. All the Interested Candidates can apply for the post after referring Eligibility Criteria. Here, we will provide various details such as Education Qualification, Age Limit, How to apply, etc.
ECIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 66 Graduate Trainee Posts
Total No of Posts: 66
Name of Posts: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Vacancy in different sectors:
– ECE: 25 Posts
– EEE: 12 Posts
– E&I: 03 Posts
– CSE: 10 Posts
– Civil: 06 Posts
– Mechanical: 07 Posts
– Chemical: 03 Posts
Education Qualification: Candidates should have obtained at least 65% marks in aggregate (55% marks for all SC/ ST Candidates) from any of the AICTE approved Colleges/ Well-known Indian Universities in the respective discipline.
Age Limit: Maximum age should be 25 years as per the date 30-11-2017. Age Relaxation for all the candidates will be available as per the rules of the Government.
Application Fee: A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 500 /- will be charged for all OBC and General Candidates. There is no application fee for SC/ ST and PWD Candidates.
- All the Selected candidates will have to undergo training for a period of one year combined stipend of Rs 38,430 per month. They are also provided Provident Fund and leaves, etc. according to the rules of the corporation.
- After successful completion of training period, they will be appointed as Engineer for a time span of 3 years with total emoluments of Rs 47,780 per month in the first year, Rs 49,210 in the second year and Rs 50, 690 in the third year, this also includes variable DA, HRA, and fringe benefits.
- After successful completion of the contract appointment, candidates will be engaged as a Technical Officer in the Scale of Pay Rs 16,400 – 40,500 with total emoluments of Rs 52,210.
- Later, on the completion of one year service as a Technical Officer, then you will be considered for the promotion of the post of Senior Technical Officer, having a scale of pay of Rs 20,600 – 46,500 (With an Increment of 3%) according to their performance and suitability.
Hall Ticket: Candidate should download two copies of hall ticket from the official website and affix his/her latest passport size photo on both the copies. Here, one copy of the Hall Ticket will have to be submitted to the Invigilator at Exam Centre and other copy should be retained by the candidate for further reference. Both the copies of Hall Tickets are attested by the Invigilator. Here, Candidates are not allowed for CBT Test in case of 2 sets of Hall Tickets.
How to apply?
Follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the offline ECIL Website, “http://careers.ecil.co.in” or “http://www.ecil.co.in“.
- Candidates are required to submit the application.
- All the candidates have to apply online for the Application. Also, Candidates are advised to submit the application along with the Fee Receipt in advance.
- Now, you need to sign up and then login with your credentials. Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and then upload your Signature in a given format.
- Now, make payment of the Application Fee of Rs 500.
- Lastly, take a printout of the Application form as it will be useful for further purposes.
Important Dates & Official Notification
Starting Date of Online Application: 02-12-2017
Last Date of Online Application: 22-12-2017
Computer Based Test: 07-01-2018
We hope that you are able to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2017 for 66 Engineering Graduate Trainee Posts. If you found this information helpful, then feel free to share it with your friends and followers.