Are you searching for How to File Income Tax Return Online? If yes, then you have reached the destination. Here, we will provide simple and easy steps to file Income Tax Return. Filling of Income Tax Returns is very much necessary for each and every individual who is a Tax Payer. Before filing Income Tax Return, you should collect important documents such as Aadhaar Number, PAN Card, Bank Details and other important documents.
How to File Income Tax Return Online?
File Income Tax Return using 5 Simple Steps:
1. First of all, visit the official website of Income Tax Return, which is https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/. On the homepage, you will view option for Register Yourself and Login here. If you have already registered yourself, then click on Login Here.
2. After you have registered yourself on the e-filing portal, then you have to click on Login. Here, you have to enter various details such as User ID, Password, Date of Birth and auto-generated captcha.
3. As soon as you fill all the details and then click on login, you will be redirected to a new window. Here, you will view the current history of ITR by clicking on View Returns/ Forms. Then, you have to click on Filing of Income Tax Return and you will be redirected to the new window.
4. Now you will be able to file Income Tax Return. Here, you have to Enter PAN, Choose Assessment year, Choose ITR Form name, Choose submission mode and then click on continue. Here, salaried employees have to select ITR1 from the list.
5. Lastly, submit the form and then get the acknowledgment receipt within a particular interval of time.
Hence, by following the 5 simple steps given above, you will be able to file Income Tax Returns easily.