MMRCL Recruitment 2017: Latest MMRCL Recruitment Notifications will be available here. Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation has released a recruitment notification for 90 Interns. Here, we will provide you all the details about MMRCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 for 90 Interns Post.
Mumbai Metro releases recruitment notifications for various candidates on regular basis. All the Eligible & Interested Candidates should refer to important details. Here, we will provide details such as Education Qualification, How to apply, etc.
MMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 90 Interns
Total No of Posts: 90
Name of the Posts: Interns
Name of various departments:
1. Finance: 05 Posts
2. Human Resource: 05 Posts
3. Projects (Civil Engg): 50 Posts
4. Urban Transport Planning (UTP)/ Public relations (PR)/ Land & R&R/ Environment: 20 Posts
5. Systems (Electrical / Information Technology): 10 Posts
Education Qualifications for different department is given below:
1. Finance: Candidate should possess Inter CA, CA Fresher
2. Human Resource: Candidate should have completed MBA, MMS, PGDM, BMS in HR
3. Projects (Civil Engg): All the Final year students in M.Tech/ B.Tech- Civil are Eligible
4. Urban Transport Planning/ Public relations/ Land & R & R / Environment:
a. UTP: Candidate should be Graduate in Civil Engineering or Architecture/ Planning and Pursuing PG; ME or M. Tech.
b. PR: Candidate should be Graduate in any field and pursuing PG in Mass media, Mass Communications and PR (2 semesters completed).
c. Land & R&R: Candidate should be Graduate in any Discipline and pursuing PG MA / MS (2 semesters completed).
d. Environment: Candidate should be Graduate in engineering/Planning and be pursuing PG; MSc/ M.Tech (2 semesters completed).
5. Systems (Electrical/Information Technology): All Final year students in M.Tech / B.Tech -Electrical, Electronics, IT or MCA / MBA-IT.
How to apply?
All the Eligible Candidates have to send the Application in the required format along with self-attested copies of various documents and certificates to the MMRC, BKC Office. Apart from this, Candidates also have to send an E-mail to MMRCL training cell at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11-12-2017.
Important Dates & Official Notification
Last Date for the Submission of Application: 11-12-2017
In order to details about qualification and other details, click on the link given below:
We have provided all the important details about MMRCL Recruitment 2017 for 90 Interns Post. If you found this information helpful, then feel free to share it with your friends and followers.