Latest details about MP PPT 2018 Exam will be available here. Recently, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the Application form for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2018 on Official website. All the Eligible Candidates can fill the Online Form until March 26, 2018.
MP PPT 2018 Application form released
All the Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for the MP PPT 2018 Exam before the last. MPPEB is also well-known as MP Vypam. The Board conducts MP PPT Exam in order to provide admission for various Diploma courses in Madhya Pradesh.
Starting Date of Online Application: March 12, 2018
Last Date for Submission of Application: March 26, 2018
Last Date to do Correction in Application Form: March 31, 2018
Date of Exam: April 8, 2018.
For General and OBC Candidates: Rs 400
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 200
– Application Fees can only be paid online via Credit/ Debit card, Internet Banking or from Kiosk Portal.
MP PPT Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
Domicile: Candidate should be Domicile of Madhya Pradesh State
Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 10th from a well-known Board or University.
Subjects: Candidates should have passed the exam with subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Minimum Marks: Candidates should have obtained at least 35% marks in the Exam.
MP PPT Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for MP PPT 2018 is given below:
Mode of Exam: Online
Medium of Exam: Question Paper will be available in both Hindi and English Language.
Type of Question: Question Paper will consist of Objective Type Question.
Duration of Exam: Complete Duration of Exam will be 2 hours.
Total Question: Exam will consist of Total 150 Questions.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
How to Apply for MP PPT 2018 Exam?
Follow the simple steps given below:
1. First of all, visit the Official website, which is peb.mponline.gov.in.
2. On the homepage, you will be able to see, Application Letter for Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) – 2018. Here, click on Apply.
3. Now, you have to register yourself on the portal.
4. After you have registered yourself, click on continue.
5. Then, you have to fill important details in Application such as Personal, Educational. Address, contact, etc.
6. Upload your recent passport size photograph, signature, qualifying exam certificate, category certificate and proof of handwriting.
7. Now, verify all the details in the Application form and then click on submit.
8. Now, click on “Proceed to Payment” and then you have to select the mode of payment.
9. Lastly, take a printout of the Application form as it will be useful for further purposes.
Thus, MP PPT 2018 Application form released. All the Eligible Candidates should Apply for the Exam before the last date.