Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 200 Credit Officer Posts: Union Bank of India has released recruitment notification for 200 Credit Officer Posts. Here, both the fresher as well as experienced candidates can apply for the post. Candidates will be placed in different states of India as per the requirement. Here, we will provide you latest details about Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for Credit Officer Post.
Every year, Union Bank of India releases notification in different posts for all the India. All the Eligible Candidates can apply for the Credit Officer post online between 4-10-17 to 21-10-17. Here, we will provide you all the details such as Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, etc.
Read More: Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 200 Credit Officer Posts
All the Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Bank Jobs can apply for Credit Officer Post. In order to make your work easy, here we will provide you link to download the Recruitment Notification. Also, you will find a link to apply instant for the Credit Officer post.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Details
|Organization Details||Union Bank of India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Start Date of Registration||04-10-17|
|Last Date of Registration||21-10-17|
|Last Date to Print Application||05-11-17|
|Tentative Date of Exam||Last Week of November|
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree in any course with 60% marks from any recognized University/ Institution/ Board which is under Govt of India or approved by Government Regulatory bodies.
Age Limit: Candidates Age should be minimum 23 years and maximum 32 years as per the Date 4/10/17 or can be considered as the first date of the month.
Selection Process: All the Candidates will be selected based on the performance in three stages:
1. Online Examination
2. Group Discussion
3. Personal Interview
Application Fee: Application Fee varies as follows:
1. General and OBC: Rs 600
2. For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs 100
Total No of Vacancies: 200
Allocation of Posts:
SC: 49 Posts
ST: 24 Posts
UR: 62 Posts
OBC: 65 Posts
How to apply for Union Bank of India 2017 Credit Officer’s Post?
In order to apply for Credit Officer Post, follow the simple steps given below:
1. First of all, Visit the Official Website of Union Bank of India.
2. Then, go to the Careers option and then Click on “Recruitment”.
3. Now, click on the Recruitment Advertisement Notification.
4. Now, read all the Instructions carefully.
5. Then go to Recruitments page and click on “Apply Online” link available on the page.
6. In order to apply for Post, you need to register in bank’s website as a new user.
7. After you have successfully registered, log in with your credentials.
8. Then Go to the Apply Online link in the Recruitment Section and fill all the required details.
9. Upload your scanned photograph as well as the signature in required size and format.
10. Verify all the details entered twice and then click on submit.
11. Now, Download the Application form as it will be useful for future use.
12. Also, save your Registration Number to your device.
We hope that you got complete details about Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017. Keep checking this page regularly as we will be providing latest recruitment details about Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for Credit Officer Post. If you find this information helpful, then forget to share it with your friends and followers.