UPPCL Recruitment 2017 / 2018 – Apply Online for 226 Junior Engineer Posts @uppcl.org: Latest details about UPPCL Recruitment 2017 will be available here. Are you searching for any kind of Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh? Do you want to apply for the post of UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 / 2018? If yes, then you have reached the right place. Here, we will provide you complete details about all UPPCL Recruitment 2017.
UPPCL Government releases recruitment notifications for all the Candidates every year. For the year 2017, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Lucknow has released recruitment notification for the Post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical on September 23, 2017. All the Candidates who belong to Engineering field and want to apply for UP Government Job, there is an amazing opportunity.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 226 Junior Engineer Posts @uppcl.org
- 1 UPPCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 226 Junior Engineer Posts @uppcl.org
- 1.1 UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment Details
- 1.2 UPPCL Electrical Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Total Vacancies
- 1.4 UPPCL Junior Engineering Electrical Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017?
- 1.6 UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
All the Eligible Candidates can apply for the UPPCL Recruitment 2017. In order to make your task easy, we have provided UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment Notification below on this page. Apart from this, if you want to apply for the post, we have provided a direct link to apply for the post. All the necessary information such as Eligibility Criteria, Registration Date, Job Category and Place, Total Vacancies, etc. are given below:
Every year, a various number of candidates are eagerly waiting to apply for Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs. In 2017, total 226 Vacancies are released by UPPCL in Electrical Discipline, out of which 71 Vacancies are available in UP Power Corporation LTD and rest 155 Vacancies are available in UP Power Transmission Corporation LTD. All the Candidates who have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering can apply for the post online from Oct 8th to Oct 31st, 2017 on the Official website. Various details such as Selection Process, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to Apply, etc. are given below.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment Details
|Organization Details||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||UP Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date of Registration||31-10-17|
|Official E-mail Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org|
UPPCL Electrical Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Condition 1: Education Qualification: All the Candidates should possess the required educational qualification is described below:
1. Completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering and should be awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad or Equivalent Education by State Government.
2. Completed 3 years of Diploma in Electrical Engineering Conducted by All India Council for Technical Education.
3. Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any of the Universities incorporated by an act of Central or State Government.
Condition 2: Candidate should possess Good Knowledge in Hindi. Any of the Candidate who has not passed the High School or Equivalent Exam in Hindi should pass the Exam within 3 years of joining.
Age Limit: All the necessary information about the Age Limit is given below:
– A Candidate’s age should be above 18 years and below 40 years as per the date 1st July 2017.
– All the Reserved Category Candidates will get Age Relaxation in the Upper Age limit as follows:
OBC, SC, ST Candidates of UP: 5 years
Ex-Serviceman (served minimum 5 yrs. in Indian Armed Forces): 15 years
Dependents of Freedom Fighters: 5 years
Physically Handicapped: 15 years
Application Fee (Non-Refundable): All the Candidates should pay the Application Fee as per their category as follows:
– General Category, Other Backward Class (OBC), DFF & Ex-Serviceman of UP: Rs 900
Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs 10
Candidates from other states: Rs 900
Pay Scale: For the post of Junior Engineer Trainee, Selected Candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 along with a Grad Pay of Rs 4,200. Apart from this, Candidates will also receive Rs 400 special Fitment Grade Pay. Moreover, Candidates will also receive other allowances which are applicable.
There are total 226 Vacancies released by UPPCL for Junior Engineer Posts.
Allocation of Posts:
A) For UP Power Corporation Limited: 71 Vacancies
- Unreserved – 37
- OBC – 19
- SC- 14
- ST -01
B) For UP Power Transmission Corporation Limited: 155 Vacancies
- Unreserved – 79
- OBC – 41
- SC- 32
- ST -03
UPPCL Junior Engineering Electrical Selection Process
Selection Process for all the Candidates will consist of two stages:
1. Written Examination (Computer Based Test)
2. Document Verification
Please note that Written Test of 200 Marks will be conducted in the 3rd Week of November. All the Candidates must obtain 30% marks in order to clear the round. Later, all those Candidates who have passed the Exam will get invitation link for Document Verification Process.
How to apply for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017?
Follow the simple steps given below:
– First of all, Visit the Official Website of UPPCL.
– Now, Click on the link “Vacancy/ Results” available under the services section on the right side of the page.
– Then search for the Subject “Apply Online for Junior Engineer Electrical” and click on view.
– Read all the Instructions carefully before applying for the Job.
– First of all, you need to log in and Download the payment challan.
– Then, you need to re-login on the website.
– If you are Eligible, then click on the Apply Online link available on the website.
– Fill all the required details on the page carefully.
– Upload Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature in the required size and format.
– Verify all of your data twice and submit the form.
– Now, you will get Registration ID Number, save it to your device.
– Download the submitted application form.
– Lastly, take print out of Application form as it will be useful for further purposes.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Advertisement Notification Release Date: 23-09-17
Starting date of Online Application: 08-10-17
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 31-10-17
Last Date to pay Application Fee: 31-10-17
Hall-Ticket Download Date: One Week before Exam
Computer Based Test (CBT): 3rd Week of November 2017
We hope that you got complete details about UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for the Post Junior Engineer. All the Eligible Candidates should apply for the post as possible. On this page, we will provide further details such as Exam Date, Answer Key, Result, Cutoff Marks and much more. So, Candidates are requested to Visit this Page Regularly.