UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2017/ 2018 – Apply Online @uppsc.up.nic.in: Do you want to apply for the post of UPPSC RO and ARO Posts? If yes, then you have reached the right place. Here, we will provide you all the latest details about UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2017.
In this article, we will provide you details about one of the Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Before a few days ago on 27th of September, UPPSC has released the notification named A-3/E-1/2016 for the recruitment of Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samisha Adhikari. According to Latest UPPSC Job Notification 2017-2018, there are total 361 Vacancies available for the post of RO / ARO. On this page, we will provide various details such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Tentative Exam Dates, Pay Scale, Education Qualification, Total Vacancies, and much more.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2017/ 2018 – Apply Online @uppsc.up.nic.in
- 1 UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2017/ 2018 – Apply Online @uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will fill 361 Vacancies for RO / ARO Posts. All of these candidates will be placed in different departments such as Medical Health, Excise, Legislative Council Secretariat, etc. Candidates who want to apply for UPPSC RO / ARO Post should check this page on regular basis. All the Candidates whose age is between 21 to 40 years are Eligible to appear for the Exam. Please note that Candidates will be able to apply for Jobs Online only. Here, Candidates have to fill the particular form on the Official Website before November 2017. Candidates need to take print out of Application form and submit the copy to the UPPSC before the end of Oct 2017.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is fully responsible for all the examinations as well as appointments held in the state. A large number of candidates apply for the post of Research Officer and Assistant Research Officer Post. Various Candidates have started searching for UPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who want to apply for the post must refer all the Eligibility Criteria. All the Candidates should prepare well for the UPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2017-18, as there will be very tough competition. Only a selected number of Candidates will get this job. In order to crack this Exam, Candidates should start preparing for the Exam before 1-2 years. Also, Candidates are advised to refer to all the previous year papers in order to have a clear idea about what type of questions will be asked in the Exam. Also, Candidates should refer to the syllabus of the Exam and should give the time of each subject properly.
There is a dream of a lot of candidates to get government jobs in order to have a bright and secure future. So, this is an amazing opportunity for all the candidates who want to apply for Government Job in Uttar Pradesh.
Selection Process for UPPSC RO/ ARO Recruitment 2017-18
Selection Process for the Recruitment will mainly include two stages, Written Examination, and Personal Interview. All the Candidates who will clear both the stages will be appointed for UP Samiksha Adhikari Bharti Advertisement PDF.
Here, Written Exam will have two stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
UPPSC RO/ ARO 2017-18 Recruitment Details
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of Posts: Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh
Total No of Vacancies: 361
Education Qualification: All the Candidates should possess the following degree from any recognized University or Institute
– Bachelor Degree
– Diploma in Computer Science
– Minimum Speed of 25 Words in English/ Hindi
– PG Degree
– Graduation Degree in Commerce
– All the Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years.
– For Different categories such as SC/ST, OBC, PH, etc. a certain limit of Age Relaxation is available. To get more information about Age Relaxation, Candidate should visit the Official website.
Application Fee for Exam:
General/ OBC: Rs 125
SC/ST: Rs 65
PH Category: Rs 25
Mode of Payment: All the Candidates have to pay application fee via Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, or E-Challan.
For the Review Officer Post: Salary is between Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800. Also get Rs 4,800 as Grade Pay
For Assistant Review Officer Post: Salary is between Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 along with Rs 4,200 as Grade pay.
How to apply for UPPSC RO / ARO Post Online?
All the Candidates who want to apply for RO / ARO Post 2017-18 should follow the simple process given below:
– First of all, Visit the Official website and go to the Notifications/ Advertisements page. You can also find Notification link on this page below.
– Now, click on the link UPPSC Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2017-18.
– Now, read all the instructions properly before filling the Application form.
– If you fall under the Eligibility Criteria, then click on the link “Apply for Application Form”.
– Now, you will be able to see a structured application form.
– Then, all the required details in the form.
– Upload your Photograph as well as a signature in the prescribed size and format.
– Verify all the details twice and lastly click on “Submit”.
– Lastly, save the Registration Number on your device.
– Print the Application Form and send it to the registered address which is mentioned in the Notification.
UPPSC RO/ ARO 2017 Important Dates
Last Date to Fill Application Form: Update Soon
Last Date to Pay Application Fee: Update Soon
Last Date to Submit the Application form: Update Soon
Prelim Exam Date: Update Soon
Main Examination Date: Update Soon
Result Date: Available Later
All the Candidate are requested to visit this page on regular basis as we will provide instant notification about UPSSC RO/ ARO Recruitment 2017-18. We hope that you got complete details about UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2017.